- Robert Benza, M.D.
- Mark T. Bergmann, M.D.
- Haroon A. Chaudhry, M.D.
- Alyssa B. Donahue, O.D.
- John W. Gullett, M.D.
- Maria A. Fox, O.D.
- Daniel J. Hammer, M.D.
- Donald T. Hudak, M.D.
- Karen L. Klugo, M.D.
- Radhika L. Kumar, M.D.
- Edward J. Meier, M.D.
- Kelly P. O’Neill, M.D.
- Leon A. Reid III, M.D.
- Comprehensive Ophthalmologist
- Sub-Specialty Ophthalmologists
Glaucoma Specialist and Comprehensive OphthalmologistDaniel J. Hammer, M.D. sees patients in the Montgomery office.
Eye Care Services
- Advanced imaging and perimetry for the early detection of glaucoma to prevent vision loss
- Management of mild, moderate and severe glaucoma with eye drops, LASERs, and surgery
- Minimally invasion glaucoma surgery (MIGS)
- Small incision, outpatient cataract surgery without the need for sutures
- Custom cataract surgery with intraocular lens selection and implantation to decrease dependence on glasses
- Comprehensive eye examinations and consultations in response to referrals from primary care practitioners and optometrists
- Ohio, License No. 35.123547
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and Training
- Fellowship: Glaucoma, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO (2013-2014)
- Ophthalmology Residency: Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO (2010-2013)
- Internship: Internal Medicine, The Christ Hospital, Cincinnati, OH (2009-2010)
- Medical School: The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, OH (2005-2009)
- Undergraduate: Xavier University, Cincinnati, OH (1997-2001)
Surgery Center and Hospital Affiliations
- CVP Surgery Center, Blue Ash
- Mercy West Hospital
- Professional Affiliations
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- American Glaucoma Society
- American Medical Association