- Robert Benza, M.D.
- Mark T. Bergmann, M.D.
- Haroon A. Chaudhry, M.D.
- Alyssa B. Donahue, O.D.
- John W. Gullett, M.D.
- Maria A. Fox, O.D.
- Daniel J. Hammer, M.D.
- Donald T. Hudak, M.D.
- Karen L. Klugo, M.D.
- Radhika L. Kumar, M.D.
- Edward J. Meier, M.D.
- Kelly P. O’Neill, M.D.
- Leon A. Reid III, M.D.
- Comprehensive Ophthalmologist
- Sub-Specialty Ophthalmologists
Comprehensive OphthalmologistEdward J. Meier, M.D. sees patients in the Mason office.
Eye Care Services
- Comprehensive periodic eye examinations for good eye health, early detection of potential vision problems and for up-to-date eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions
- Diagnosis and treatment of eye disorders, including diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, glaucoma, and external eye diseases involving the lids, corneas, and conjunctiva
- Advanced, outpatient cataract surgery without the need for stitches
- Custom cataract treatment using toric and ReSTOR® intraocular lenses, designed to treat cataracts and to correct presbyopia
- Consultations in response to referrals from family physicians, internists and optometrists at the Mason office
- Ohio, License No. 35.081261
Board & Other Certification
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Education and Training
- Ophthalmology Residency: University of South Carolina School of Medicine, Columbia, SC (1999-2002)
- Internship: Kettering Medical Center, Dayton, OH (1998-1999)
- Medical School: University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Lexington, KY (M.D., 2002)
- Undergraduate: DePauw University, Greencastle, IN (B.A., Biology, 1994)
Surgery Center & Hospital Affiliations
- CVP Surgery Center, Middletown
- Professional & Scientific Affiliations
- Diplomat, American Board of Ophthalmology
- Member, American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member, American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons
- Member, Ohio State Medical Association
- Member, Academy of Medicine of Cincinnati