ⓘCOVID-19 Protocol: 10 critical steps we are taking to ensure your safety. Face masks are required at our office. Learn More.
Maria A. Fox, O.D. sees patients in the Mason
Eye Care Services
- Comprehensive and preventive non-surgical vision care for patients of all ages, including pediatrics.
- Comprehensive periodic eye examinations for good eye health, early detection of potential vision problems and for up-to-date eyeglass and contact lens prescriptions
- Diagnosis, treatment and management of eye disorders, including diabetic eye and other retinal diseases, glaucoma, external eye problems
- Consultations in response to referrals from family physicians, internists and optometrists
- On-site fitting of contact lenses (Mason Office)
- Ohio State Board of Optometry, License No. OPT.5034
Education and Training
- Externship: Columbus Veterans’ Affairs Outpatient Clinic, Columbus, OH (September 1998 – December 1998)
- Optometry School: The Ohio State University College of Optometry, Columbus, OH, (O.D., 1999)
- Undergraduate: University of Notre Dame, South Bend, IN (B.S., Biology, 1995)
Professional & Scientific Affiliations
- American Optometric Association
- Ohio Optometric Association