Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Available at Apex Eye for Residents of Cincinnati, Ohio & the Surrounding Metro Area
If you’re looking for an eye care provider that offers ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgery (oculoplastic surgery), then look to Apex Eye, a leading ophthalmology group serving Cincinnati, OH, and the greater metropolitan area. At Apex Eye, you can expect to receive excellent medical and surgical eye care from a highly trained and experienced team that includes board-certified ophthalmologists, fellowship-trained specialists, licensed optometrists, and a welcoming and friendly support staff, all of whom work together to provide you with the personalized care you deserve. At Apex Eye, your vision is our top priority, and we will go above and beyond to ensure that your eyes are in the best condition possible.
Our oculoplastics surgeon, Dr. Donald Hudak, has extensive training ophthalmic surgical procedures along with the intricacy of the aesthetic and reconstructive concepts of plastic surgery. He is uniquely qualified to manage issues concerning the eyelids, orbit (eye socket), tear system, and the surrounding face. Dr. Hudak treats both children and adults, and performs in-house, outpatient procedures, as well as more involved surgeries at several Cincinnati-area hospitals. Some of the procedures Dr. Hudak can perform include:
- Reconstructive surgery to repair eye structures that may have been damaged by disease or tumor removal
- Tightening the eyelid and the adjacent muscles to lessen the sensation that something is in the eye or reduce any vision impairment caused by excess skin
- Correcting eyelid malpositions that can occur as a result of the natural aging process
- Repairing the tear system to prevent tears from welling up in the eye and causing discomfort and vision impairment
- Restoring damaged critical structures around the eye to a healthy condition
At Apex Eye we have a hands-on approach to treating our patients. We strive to build relationships with our patients. When you are considering surgery around your eyes, it is important to know that Dr. Hudak and his dedicated team, will care for you from the initial evaluation to pre-op, post-op, and follow-up care.
To learn more about ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgery, or to schedule an appointment with our oculoplastics surgeon, contact Apex Eye today. We proudly serve the Cincinnati, Ohio, area.